Friday 16 April 2010

Silence Above Frustration Below!


I'm waiting at the moment to find out when my darling hubby will be able to return home, Icelands Eyjafjallajokull volcano erupted on Wednesday and it leaves most of Western Europe and Scandinavia without air travel, now normally I could be jumping for joy as the sky above will be silenced and of course 'silence is golden' but this time around it leaves me with mixed feelings as across that great expanse of Atlantic water is my other half wondering when he'll be able to return. On the guardian site(borrowed from this site) there is currently a picture of the volcano using imaging equipment, it's not for the faint hearted, it could be from a horror movie. I'm sure for the Icelanders suffering due to this explosion it has become much like their worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment