Saturday 24 April 2010

The Return, Light Leaks and Deisel


Yesterday evening my lonely traveller of a husband returned after being seriously delayed by the ash cloud, Hooray! finally we are all back together and the youngest can now sleep well!
Today I won a rumble on Lomo, the Light Leaks rumble win was totally out of the blue and absolutely unexpected, over 1800 submissions which were outstanding 'accidents' (as they described them) I'm very grateful!
Well with all this going on and one hell of a week behind me, my car decided to show me it was feeling neglected with a lovely warning "ENGINE FAILURE WORKSHOP" enough to strike terror into the heart of any car owner, so I turned it around and dropped off the kids at the door and drove the one mile to my thankfully very local "workshop" the outcome is yet to be told!

No comments:

Post a Comment